- Open Gym begins next week: July 23rd and 24th.
- The cost is $10 a day.
- Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm
- In August we may be changing to Monday’s & Thursday’s
- Make sure to sign up for notifications!
- We will keep everyone informed that comes to open gym.
- Our open gym consists of:
- FAST Training at the beginning
- Age appropriate drills & skill level
- Queen of court – depending on number of participants.
We will continue with Open Gyms until our club season begins in November. We will have surprise coaches come in and run the open gym throughout the next few months. We will be offering one on one coaching to those who would like to work on a particular skill later in August.
The Festival makes free raffle tickets available to all teams to assist in their fundraising efforts. Teams
sell the tickets for $5 each and keep 100% of the sales. The Festival provides the Cash prizes (Ten $100,
Four $250 and Two $500 prizes). Winning names are drawn at the Festival. Winners do not have to be
present to win.
1) Register your team(s) for the Festival at http://www.advancedeventsystems.com (payment is not
required to register).
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
a. Your Name
b. Your Club Name
c. Your Team Name(s) & Age Division(s)
d. Address where you want the raffle tickets mailed
3) Distribute raffle tickets to Team coaches, parents and/or players
4) Sell as many as you can, you keep the cash
5) Bring sold ticket stubs to any INFO BOOTH at the 2014 Festival
Call 281-545-1939, if you have any questions.
2014 VOLLEYBALL FESTIVAL THEME IS “WILD WILD FEST”
Grab your cowboys hats and kick up your boots! On June 25th, we celebrate the unbridled spirit of the West and those who compete in the Volleyball Festival International Championships at the Opening Ceremonies Welcome Reception where we’ll have music, dancing and free snacks and drinks.
Hi Players and Parents,
This year the National Volleyball Showcase(NVS) will be in Phoenix for the Volleyball Festival Event. This is the #1 showcase in the country. This is a great place to get EXPOSURE before the tournament. National tournaments are difficult because there are so many games going on at once(i.e., 100 games per hour). At our event, we have smaller set of courts and the coaches are able to watch ALL the athletes in the showcase. Our National events average 100 or more coaches. We just completed our Las Vegas showcase and had nearly 200 college coaches in attendance.
DETAILS -Phoenix Showcase (before Volleyball Festival tournament)
WHEN: June 25, 2014
WHERE: Phoenix, AZ (Convention Center)
WHO: 2014-2017 (BOTH UNSIGNED SENIORS and UNDERCLASSMEN)
TIME: 1pm – Last year we sold out.
WHY SEND YOUR KIDS
- EXPOSURE (Get on radar before tournament).
- COST EFFECTIVE (We’ve cut our price to $50 – HUGE discount to normal pricing )
- COMPETE against regions best players
- Preferred Showcase of 4 year colleges/universities — See quotes below
- Attending our showcase, you get – “Inside Recruiting Booklet” and much more
- Larger facility
- Biokats/National Volleyball Showcase(NVS) is NCAA certified organization
Our Las Vegas sold out and was a huge hit with college coaches (4th year in a row). Our Colorado and Los Angeles event also sold out.
Here’s what coaches are saying
“Your Las Vegas event was great for us. I am more than pleased that you are holding your event at more locations around the national qualifiers. Put me on the list. “…4 year college coach
“We continue to attend your volleyball showcase. Last year we recruited 5 players for our team. Great event, great job. We will be back” Division 1 coach
The showcase is a skill assessment of the volleyball player’s athletic skills. We have college coaches coming from the across the region/country to recruit players. Even at tournaments, it difficult to be seen because of so many teams and matches.
What: Have players go through workouts and play games in front of college scouts.
Who: Freshman – Seniors
We break the players up on to different courts. We control the numbers per session
Cost: $50 per player (This is reduced rate for everyone)
Why do you have Freshman? Great question. The nations top programs have already started looking at Freshman prospects. They have asked that we include them.
Be sure to have your players get registered soon. Our camp filled up last year. So get registered early.
Looking forward to seeing you at our 2014 events. (Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Denver). Yes. We will be at several qualifiers so keep an eye out.
National Volleyball Showcase
Biokats Sports Network